Keela’s Eventbrite Integration
Keela and Eventbrite are a perfect match! The post Keela’s Eventbrite Integration appeared first on Keela.
Keela is proud to announce our Eventbrite integration
Eventbrite is an online event registration and ticketing platform that allows anyone to host their own event, share experiences that may be of interest to friends and family, and discover upcoming events in their area.By using the Eventbrite Integration with Keela, you be able to:
Automatically add all event attendees to your CRM At a glance, view the number of tickets sold as well as who has purchased them Gain valuable insight from your donors and fill-in any previously missing information, such as their company/organization, address, birth date, etc. Connecting your Eventbrite account to KeelaNote: Before getting started, be sure to have already created an Eventbrite account. If you haven’t done so, head over to eventbrite.com and use the ‘Sign Up’ link in the top bar. Within ‘Organization Settings’, select the ‘Integrations’ tab Notice the Eventbrite widget? Select the option to ‘Connect with Eventbrite’
- Within ‘Organization Settings’, select the ‘Integrations’ tab
- Notice the Eventbrite widget? Select the option to ‘Connect with Eventbrite’
- In a separate window, you should now be directed to the Eventbrite website. Enter your Eventbrite account email and password and select ‘Login’.
- Select ‘Allow’ to authorize the connection/integration between your Keela and Eventbrite.
- Congrats! You’ve now successfully integrated your Eventbrite account with Keela.
Importing an Eventbrite event to Keela
Add an Event to Keela So you’ve successfully integrated Eventbrite – what’s next? Let’s add your events!
- Back within the ‘Integrations’ tab, you’ll notice that the Eventbrite widget no longer asks you to connect, but rather to ‘Import Event’. You’ll want to select this option.
- You should now see a list of your existing events from Eventbrite. Simply select the ‘Import’ option to the right of the event name to successfully add it to Keela.
And there you have it – your Eventbrite and Keela account are now connected! Observe an overview of your event details, and see who has purchased tickets to your event.
Removing your Eventbrite account from Keela
Has your Eventbrite account changed? Maybe you’d like to remove Eventbrite all together. Not a problem – just follow these steps;
- Much like when you integrated your Eventbrite account, head to the ‘Integrations’ tab, found within ‘Organization Settings’
- In the top-right corner of the Eventbrite widget, select the Settings gear to bring about the option to ‘Disconnect Eventbrite’.
But wait – what happens to my event data?
Your event data (and the contacts created as a result of ticket orders) will all be kept in Keela. However, the imported events that were attached to the disconnected Eventbrite account will no longer update.