Nonprofit NetworksWe work together to help nonprofits grow using our ecosystem of resources.
Washington Nonprofits is the state association for all nonprofits in Washington. We make sure nonprofits have what they need to succeed through learning, advocacy, and collaboration. We envision a strong, united nonprofit sector that is a valued partner in creating thriving communities across Washington.Get More Info
Washington Nonprofits: Together, we strengthen our communities through strong nonprofits.
Mission: We make sure nonprofits have what they need to succeed through learning, advocacy, and collaboration.
Vision: A strong, united nonprofit sector that is a valued partner in creating thriving communities across Washington.
Our Work: Washington Nonprofits delivers on our mission through three main, integrated initiatives: learning programs, public policy, and engagement.Core Values & Goals:
- We are Washington’s state association, a powerful connector of people within communities, across communities, and across the state. We are a proud member of the National Council of Nonprofits.
- We are a learning organization inside and out, delivering high quality education to nonprofits while learning from them what it is going to take to improve the system in which they work.
- Our members are the foundation of our organization. They make it possible for us to expand learning, elevate voices, and connect people. Each member contributes to our collective power.
- We increase nonprofits’ influence with policymakers and philanthropy so they have a place at the table when decisions are made. By joining together, nonprofits in Washington are strong, effective, and heard.
- We are inspired by our values to be generous, connective, and transformative.
History: Washington Nonprofits was founded in 2010 by a dedicated board working in partnership with philanthropy. Together these leaders recognize the importance of having an association watching the backs of nonprofits of all sizes across our vast state during a time of economic change.
Washington Nonprofits continues to be inspired by our belief that nonprofits represent our democracy in action as people come together to make a difference.