Celebration, FL, USA
Database Management, Fundraising
About Cathexis Partners
Founded in 2008, Cathexis Partners helps nonprofit organizations use technology to raise funds and engage supporters effectively and efficiently. Our services include:
- CRM, CMS, and peer-to-peer fundraising software implementation and ongoing support
- website development — including responsive design, integrations, implementation, CSS/template deployment, social media integration, and strategy
- custom software training
- database management
- IT consulting
- online fundraising campaign strategy and execution
- project management
We are a certified Blackbaud Channel Partner and have deployed and supported hundreds of nonprofits on Blackbaud products. We also are a Salesforce.org Registered Partner. In addition, we work extensively with WordPress and many technologies that enhance and expand CRM and CMS technologies for nonprofits to give our clients the solution that meets their specific needs.
There are a few things you might want to know about working with us:
• You can count on our expertise in technology implementation and strategy for nonprofits. We’ve worked with more than 850 nonprofits on everything from software implementations and integrations to responsive website designs and peer-to-peer fundraising campaign strategy. We understand how to implement and use nonprofit technology so that it supports your goals and mission.
• We apply our experience and know-how to help our clients now, and as they grow. Whether your organization or your project is big or small, we’ll always give you our very best work.
• We give our clients a high level of attention and support at a reasonable cost. We’re responsive, and will give you the kind of thoughtful, attentive service you expect. At the same time, our virtual team has low overhead, so we’re able to deliver this high level of service cost-effectively.