QuickBooks for Nonprofit
QuickBooks Online is more than just accounting software. It allows you to create invoices, track your cash flow, accept payments, see what’s selling, plan for the future, and much more. Tracking financials accurately is essential for any business. QuickBooks Online saves you time and money by connecting your business tools and making it easy to track everything you need to make important business decisions.
How to use Quickbooks Online with Keela
Once upon a time, getting your Keela financial information into QuickBooks Online was a multi-step process. Now, with our QuickBooks Online integration, you can set up where you want your information to go in QuickBooks Online and sync transactions on your own schedule.
Our integration is unique from others you may have experienced with other web apps and software. When you set up the integration, you can specify exactly where you want your transactions to go based on payment methods and set an individual QuickBooks Online account destination for each method.
Keela’s QuickBooks Online integration sync for Paypal and Stripe including the following capabilities:
- One-time sync of individual records on donation and membership payments from Keela to QuickBooks Online
- Sync transaction fees for Stripe and PayPal payments made through Keela
- Segment your transactions based on payment method
- Select the sales deposit account, expense category, and expense withdrawal account for each transaction type
- Sync selected transactions from a specific date range