Webinar with Jesse Lane
Jesse Lane, Founder of Branches Mission Lab
Jesse, and his team, have developed a solid framework that helps nonprofits boost their brand awareness and get more donations through digital marketing and fundraising strategies.
In this webinar, he’ll discuss his team’s approach to donor acquisition and fundraising in 2021. He’ll show you:
- The essential elements of any fundraising campaign — whether it is for Giving Tuesday, End of Year, or your Spring Gala… it doesn’t matter!
- How to engage your Board in fundraising. (finally!)
- How to acquire matching funds that motivate donors like magic.
- Why constantly posting on social media, blogging, or having an in-person event are not necessary for effective fundraising.
- How to not feel like you are begging for money — but, instead, make giving invitations that people are eager to hear.
You’ll learn from real examples of small nonprofits who raised huge amounts — and EXACTLY how they did it. By the end of the webinar, you’ll know:
- The “secret weapon” appeal email strategy that results in higher open rates, more clicks, and more giving.
- Creative and easy ways to say “thank you” that are more memorable and easier than a thank you card.
- A simple, 4-step plan for fundraising you can use over and over again, for every campaign and event, that’ll allow you to scale your impact by finally having all the funding you need.
Jesse Lane is known for his passion for helping the helpers and ability to get results. He has launched countless communications campaigns and helped raise over $100 million working with hundreds of different nonprofits. He has a unique background that includes digital marketing, creative communications, and online fundraising. Jesse is the founder of Branches Mission Lab and creator of the online course: The Marketing Anatomy of a Growing Nonprofit.